May Stampin’ With Friends Club Projects
Happy Watercolor Bookmark Card
Happy Watercolor Stamp Set
Ink: Stazon Jet Black and Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla and Crisp Cantaloupe
BIG Shot & Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
Scalloped Edge Tag Punch
Gold Dot Washi Tape
Gold Baker’s Twine & Crisp Cantaloupe Ribbon
Stampin’ Trimmer w/Rotary Attachment, perforating blade and straight blade
1. Cut Baked Brown Sugar CS to 10- 11/16 ” x 5- ½ ”. Score at 4- ¼ “ and perforate at 8- ½ “.
2. Using Scalloped tag punch, slide paper in on the perforated side, lining up perforation and edge of paper and punch to make bookmark.
Very Vanilla CS:
1. Cut a piece for inside of card at 4” x 5 ¼ “.
2. Cut a piece at 2” x 5” and punch at both ends with scalloped tag punch.
3. Cut a piece at 2” x 5 ¼ “ and punch top with scalloped tag punch.
Crisp Cantaloupe CS:
1. Cut a piece at 4” x 5 ¼ “ and run through big shot with embossing folder
Decorate vanilla pieces and desired and attach to base using twine and ribbon for decoration.
Stippled Blossoms Card
Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set
Paper: Primrose Petals and Whisper White
Ink: Primrose Petals
Primrose Petals Stitched Ribbon
Cut a piece of Primrose Petals CS at 5 ½ “ x 8 ½ “ and score at 4 ¼ “. Cut another piece of Primrose Petals at 2 ¼ x 3 ¾ “.
Whisper White CS:
Cut a piece 2 pieces at 4 x 5 ¼ “ for front and inside of card. Cut another piece at 2 x 3 ½ “ for sentiment.
Perfect Pennants Banner Card
You’re Amazing & Perfect Pennants Stamp Sets
BIG SHOT, Hexagon Hive Thinlits & Pennant Framelits
Paper: Strawberry Slush & Whisper White and a scrap ¼ sheet of cs.
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride & Stawberry Slush
Stampin’ Sponges or Daubers
Gold Washi Tape
Gold Baker’s Twine
Cut Pink Pirouette at 4 ¼ x 11” and score at 5 ½ “.
Whisper White CS:
Cut to 3 7/8” x 5 1/8 “. Run scrap piece of paper through BIG Shot with Hexagon Hive Thinlits die. Use this as a stencil to sponge the 3 inks in an ombre effect onto the 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 “ piece. Use scraps of whisper white stamp banners. Cut out sentiment banner using pennant Framelits.
Cut a layer for card base at 4 x 5 ¼ “. Use a scrap to cut out pennant one size larger than Framelit used to cut out sentiment.
Decorate card as wished.